This includes commercial and event shooting, live streaming, aerial drone, and post-production services. We have domestic teams at any given location and our fee may vary depending on the country of your location.
We provide full media support for your needs. This service includes, but is not limited to, concept designing, script writing, shooting, and provision of talent such as models and MCs.
Our live streaming service covers the entire process including pre-production planning, production and live streaming, post-production, and web hosting.
Our commercial grade aerial drone service can shoot up to 4K footage to capture both photography and videography for your event or commercial needs.
Our post-production experience has included 2D animation, 3D modeling, motion graphics, and visual effects. We provide these services using either a fixed-price package or hourly-rate package. See below for the terms of these packages.
1.4.1 Fixed-price package:
(1) An upfront payment of 50% is to be made prior to the start of the project to act as deposit. When the project is completed, the remaining payment is to be paid within 14 days of invoice receipt.
(2) Three free edits which are confirmed by the customer’s management team. After which the customer will be charged 65USD (VAT excluded) or equivalent in local currency, per edit. Any edits missed by us will not be charged for.
(3) One edit batch per email.
(4) The customer should be available to provide feedback and approve any draft within three business days, barring any extenuating circumstances, after which the project is considered completed.
(5) Any subsequent decisions to change previously confirmed edits will be charged at 65USD (plus VAT) or equivalent in local currency.
1.4.2 Hourly-rate package:
(1) If there is no feedback from the customer within a month, payment for the work incurred in the first month is to be made by the client at the end of that month.
(2) Working hours are calculated based on time the editor spends on the project.
(3) When the project is complete, the customer is to pay within 14 days of receiving an invoice.
Our digital marketing services include social media marketing, direct marketing, automated website marketing, website design and development, and article publishing services. This fee may vary depending on the country of your location.
We provide strategic planning, account and profile creation, branding, content creation and publishing, research and analysis reports, and campaign and community management across multiple platforms in this service.
We offer inbound marketing solutions such as integrated popups and chatbots with quality content, to your website for data collection and customer interaction and build your email list.
A separate business unit inside Valoso company, ValosoHub, we offer solutions to all your IT needs and specialize in different computer languages. Services include building applications and websites, and maintaining existing ones.
We offer communication directly to your target audience through a variety of media including by phone, SMS, and email. Lead generation is also included in this service.
As an alternative to press releases, we offer to publish news articles which tell relatable stories to your target audience. The article publishing process includes research, planning, communication and relationship building, and evaluation.
If any work is cancelled mid-production by the customer and without due notice, all direct costs that are incurred up to the time of the cancellation notice, including the total creative fees and production fees are to be reimbursed by the customer to Valoso.
Payment made later than the times stated on the invoice will invoke an interest rate of 2% above the current rate, to be calculated daily.
4.1 These services were last amended on 14th of June 2019.
5.1 If you have any questions about our services, please contact us by email at [email protected].
By signing up, you agree to the
Terms and Conditions